
Los Angeles World sorrow with pullout King of Pop, Michael Jackson aka Jacko. The celebrities are flooding the news with Twitter death Jacko.
Who does not love the man is naive? In the eyes celebrities, especially musicians, Jacko is a legendary. What they write in Twitternya for Jacko? Likewise detikhot quoted from the Los Angeles Times, Friday (26/6/2009).
MC Hammer: I mourn for the friends, relatives, teachers and my inspiration. He gave me a hope and family. I will not be here without it.
Jane Fonda: I'm surprised. My friend Michael Jackson died. He lived with me a week in the 'Golden Pond' not long after use to 'Thriller'.
Katy Perry: Oh my God
Ashton Kutcher: I need to press to respect the desires not to disrupt their children.
John Mayer: I wish remembering as moonwalking in 83, owner of MTV, the glamor, unstoppable, Michael Jackson is not invincible.
Pete Wentz: I never felt like this before in my life. I can not imagine my childhood and growing up now. If this is correct, rest in peace. Legendary past.
Miley Cyrus: Michael Jackson is my inspiration. Love and blessings for you.
Ashley Tisdale: I must say, 6 of us in High School Musical is very lucky to have met with. I will continue to remember that moment forever. RIP Michael.
Steve Aoki: This is so in the history of the artist's death. Bigger than Elvis and Freddie Mercury for me.
Many more celebrities who therefore sorrow. Jacko farewell ...
No comments:
Post a Comment